The “Red Snake” strategy is a betting technique that gained popularity in roulette and has since been adapted for use in crash games. In roulette, the strategy focuses on placing bets on red numbers, making a “snake” by selecting neighboring red cells. The same principle can be adapted for crash games like “Pilot,” where it involves adjusting bet sizes while keeping the multiplier constant. Here’s a detailed guide to mastering the “Red Snake” strategy.
The Basic Principles
- Bet on Red Numbers: The strategy is to place bets on red numbers on a roulette table.
- Link Cells: The core of the strategy is to “link or join” neighboring red cells, creating a “snake” pattern on the table.
- 12 Numbers Rule: Regardless of where you start (either 1 or 3), and end (either 34 or 36), the snake should include 12 numbers.
In Crash Games
- Constant Multiplier: Unlike roulette, the multiplier is kept constant (usually 2x), and the bet amount is adjusted.
- Profit and Loss: As soon as a positive profit is reached, revert to the initial bet amount.
1. Select Your Game and Platform
2. Determine the Initial Bet
Start with a low initial bet. For example, $1.
3. Set Your Multiplier
Keep the multiplier constant at 2x, although it can be adjusted (e.g., 1.1x or 3x) based on your comfort level.
4. Place Your Bet
Place your initial bet and wait for the game to resolve.
5. Adjust Bet Based on Outcome
If you lose, increase your bet based on a pre-defined sequence (e.g., $1, $5, $9, $12, $14, $16, $19, $23, etc.). If you win, check your profit.
6. Return to Initial Bet on Profit
As soon as you achieve a positive profit, revert to your initial bet size.
Continue this process, adapting as you learn more about the game’s dynamics.
Here’s how the strategy might look in practice:
- Bet 1: $1 (Loss, Profit: -$1)
- Bet 2: $5 (Loss, Profit: -$6)
- Bet 3: $9 (Loss, Profit: -$15)
- Bet 8: $23 (Win, Profit: -$33)
- Bet 10: $30 (Win, Profit: $0)
- Bet 11: $32 (Win, Profit: $62)
As soon as a positive profit is reached, you go back to the initial bet of $1.
Strengths and Weaknesses
- Versatility: Works in both roulette and crash games.
- Risk Management: The constant multiplier provides some level of risk mitigation.
- Series of Losses: The strategy is less effective during a prolonged losing streak.
- Volatility: Platforms with high volatility can deplete your bankroll quickly.
The “Red Snake” strategy can be an effective way to manage your bets in crash games if used correctly. However, it’s crucial to be mindful of the inherent risks and the volatility of the game you’re playing. Feel free to adjust the multiplier to better suit your playing style, but always play responsibly.